Sunday, June 2, 2013

Three Bridal Shower Signage Stationery Ideas

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well.

Yesterday, I just threw a bridal shower for my dear cousin who is getting married in two weeks! If you're struggling with what signage stationery activities to do at the bridal shower then here's some of my activities that we did at my cousin's bridal shower.


1. Date Ideas

I used a Mason jar and decorated it with a ribbon and a label that said "Pick One! Date Ideas." Then I used plain index cards and cut them into strips. Guests are able to leave the bride and groom funny, romantic or wild date ideas on the paper strips. For example: "Go on a romantic stroll in the park," "Go skinny dipping in the dark," or "Go bar hopping."

This is such a neat idea for the bride and groom for whenever they are bored of their daily routines or just ran out of ideas on what to do on their next date. They can simply pick a date idea from the jar! They will never have another boring date again! So cute!

2. Words of Wisdom/Best Advice for the Bride

Another thing that we had guests participated in at the bridal shower was sharing their advice and wisdom for the bride.They would write on note cards and insert it in a box. Then when everyone had a chance to write something, turn it into a little booklet or keep it in the box and presented to the bride. It's also fun to say it out loud and share with everyone!

3. "Guest Board" instead of a Guestbook

So I know this is pretty early to have before of the wedding, but with I just couldn't help myself and had to make one for the bridal shower. Also, knowing that some of our friends and family are only able to attend the bridal shower or the wedding, I wanted to make sure that everyone had a chance to sign the board. I drew the groom and bride's name on a board that you can get super cheap, like a $1 at the Dollar Store or at Walmart, and also added their wedding date on the bottom. At the bridal shower, we had guests signed the board. There was still a lot of room so we'll use it again at the wedding!

Everyone loved the board and it's way better to display than a guestbook where you'll probably rarely go through it again. But with a board you can display it and even frame it for all of your guests to see it in the future.

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment