Monday, January 28, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Dolled up in Pink

Hi everyone! Today's Outfit of the Day post is Dolled up in Pink! I wore this outfit for a new year that we celebrate in my culture. It's like a big celebration where people from the same culture gather together to come & eat, dance, sing, play sports, & etc. Anyways, this outfit is definitely not my culture's traditional outfit, that's for sure! But enough about that. I love this entire outfit! I especially love the shoes and the collar shirt.

Love the outfit? Let me tell you where I bought them at!

1. Beaded collar shirt - Rue 21

2. Lace skirt - Charlotte Russe

3. Pink headband - Charlotte Russe

4. Brown heels - Payless

5. Pink lace flats (seen in the picture above) - H&M




 

I love mismatching jewelery!

1. Heart shaped bracelet - Claire's

2. Pearl & diamond bracelets & round beaded watch - White House | Black Market

3. Square watch - got it as a gift but I'm sure they bought it at Wet Seal

4. And last, my boyfriend bought my promise ring somewhere in North Carolina when we went on vacation together.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post today. Feel free to comment anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment