Monday, February 4, 2013

Heart Shaped Jiffy Pancakes

Hello everyone!

Today's blog post is a yummy one! Since Valentine's Day is coming up next week, I've decided to make some heart shaped pancakes as a Valentine's Day special!

So the baking mix has been sitting in the pantry for awhile, so I've decided that it's time make something good from Jiffy's baking mix.

Today's choice is pancakes! It tastes great and only requires two ingredients!
 
Jiffy Pancakes:

Jiffy's Ingredients:
2 cups of Jiffy Baking Mix
1 1/4 cups milk

I think pancakes taste so oh-so-yummy when you add fruits! Sadly, this time I only had bananas but I sure will use everything if I had any! There's always next time. Plus, I still have so much left of the Jiffy Baking Mix. I'll make sure to make all kinds of bake goods as much as I can from the baking mix.

Hope it turns out wonderful for you! Have a great one! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment