Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Hot Cocoa Cupcakes

Hey everyone! It's been such a long time since I've updated but I've been so caught up with my schooling that I just haven't had the time to do anything for a couple of months! Well, since I took my last Final today for the semester, now I'll have a week to update my blog as much as I can before I'll travel down to visit my boyfriend and his family for the holidays. I hope everyone is excited for Christmas as much as I am!

Here are some Christmas cupcakes that I made for a party a couple weeks ago.

These are chocolate cupcakes, because of course, hot cocoa is chocolate. These are mini cupcakes and I used mini candy canes for the handles so they look like cup handles or tired to make them look like it at least! For the icing I used cream cheese. Added crunched up Oreo cookies, candy canes, which I used already broken pieces and sprinkled them on top of the cupcakes, and added marshmallows that I cut up into 2 pieces.

They really give away that holiday spirit and make such great holiday treats as well! Everyone enjoyed them and I'm so glad because I worked so hard on them, making every individual cupcake look all neat and nice!

May you all have a wonderful day and look forward to the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment