Saturday, December 14, 2013

DIY Personalize Christmas Ornament

Hi everyone! For today's blog post, I made a DIY Christmas gift. It's super cheap, super cute, and very easy to make and to give it to all your friends and family. I call it a DIY Personalize Christmas Ornament.


Items I used:
- Clear ornaments from Walmart for a dollar each
- Gold star confetti from Walmart for a dollar as well
- Blank note cards, you can use plain white paper as an alternative
- The origami was made from wrapping paper
- Gold metallic sharpie
- Bells
- Gift tags

You can put anything you want, of course. Make it your own unique ornament, personalize it, and put items that reminds you of the special person you're giving it to.

For example, I cut up note cards into small strips and wrote things that things that represent my friends, like , "You're such a hardworking, loving person that I know you'll go far!" I also add dates of things I've done with my friends, like all the trips we went together or dates of celebrations. I also threw in fortunes that represent my friends from fortune cookies and other things.

Again, make it meaningful and personalize it with your own creativeness! They make great little gifts and they can be reused over and over with different personalize items throughout the years. You can also bring in a new holiday tradition and have everyone in the family make one and put things that makes them thankful for Christmas or all the great achievements and events that was meaningful to them in this year.

Happy holidays and see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment