Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Red Velvet Whoopie Pies

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a great 2015 so far!


Look what I made? I actually made this quite awhile ago but I haven't had the time to update the blog or I haven't had the time to make anything fascinating that I would like to share with you all. Now I do.

Whoopie pies are just like cake, just smaller. I actually used a red velvet cake mix in this case. I went by the same ingredients on the box and just used a whoopie pie pan. For the filling, I just used
cream cheese frosting.


Toppings and other extras that I used in my whoopie pies:

- White chocolate
- Mini Hershey's kisses
- Powder sugar
- Sprinkles

After the new year celebration every single store has already put up Valentine's decorations. That's crazy! Well, these are perfect for Valentine's Day! One reason why I love making whoopie pies is because they are easy to individually pack for friends and family.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment