Monday, August 12, 2013

DIY 21st Birthday Hangover Kit

Hello everyone!

So, my boyfriend is turning 21 very soon! How exciting! Therefore, knowing what people do when they hit that age, I'm thinking folks party hard for their 21st birthday, right? Well, his friends are throwing him a big celebration and so just in case I wanted to make him a "Hangover Kit" just for that occasion.


It's very simple and my hangover kit probably cost less than $20 altogether. Maybe even less than $15! Majority of the items I bought were from the dollar store! I love that store! Anyways, here's the items I added in my basket.


A water bottle,a Gatorade, Chewy bars, raisins, chicken noodle soup, tissues, a little first aid kit, Vaseline, Advil, Tums, mouthwash, a little bottle of hand sanitizer, and a t-shirt that says "Wasted"

Here's the t-shirt! When I first saw this I thought this is a must have for his 21st birthday party! Especially if the birthday boy doesn't want to admit that he's the one whose "wasted" at his own party. Ahah!


 Like I mentioned earlier, majority of these items were from the dollar store. A few items like the first aid kit and the mouthwash was from the Walmart's travel section. The t-shirt was purchased at the clothing store, Rue 21.


The basket and ribbon was from the dollar store as well! I also made a "Get Well Soon" card because I thought that's hilarious. Here's how it looks unwrapped!


And here's how it looks all wrapped up in a gift basket.


There you go! That's my DIY Hangover Kit! I hope you all like it! Of course there's many more things to add in a hangover kit! Other things that I wanted to add was gum, sunglasses, a sleeping mask, an eye drop, and so much more! But I realize that my basket was getting too full and so I just had to stop spoiling him!

Anyways, feel free to comment! Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment