Friday, August 2, 2013

DIY Pokeball Candy Gift

Hello everyone!

I know it's been awhile since I have updated this blog but I have been busy with my summer such as traveling around, spending lots of money, spending time with family and friends, and so on. I have been extremely busy in the past month because my boyfriend (who I have not seen in a year!) came to stay & visit! We had such a blast while he was here!

Anyways, today's blog post is about a DIY Pokeball candy gift that I have previously made for my boyfriend's birthday. It was a hit with his friends and family and so I've decided to post it here for everyone.


It's very simple. The plastic ball was bought from Party City for only a dollar! I then bought candies to fill the ball (or you can fill it with other goodies!). First, cut a trim of black construction paper to wrap around the ball. Then cut card stock paper and color it according to the picture above to add the finishing touch and that's it! Simple and fast! I think this is also a great party favor for a Pokemon themed party!

Enjoy everyone! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment